Monday, August 31, 2009

I got the OK from the state!!!!!!

Thank god!!!! I finally got the letter from the state telling me i can register to take my license test. So now the studying starts, so i can pass the test. This weekend was good, i got to see my family from AZ and my family from Bellflower. I'm glad to see everyone is doing well and having fun this summer. The baby shower was fun, and so was the b-day party for my G-ma. Then there was Jason's b-day party, and what a party that was I think i will be the only one who remembers that night. So yes my weekend was busy, but enjoyable. Dustin had to work this weekend, but he did get to go to Jason's party. I will write more about my state exam when i find out more about it, like when i will be taking it and if i pass.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you get to take your test...I'm sure that is a HUGE weight lifted off your shoulders!!!

    Sounds like you had a lot of fun seeing the fam this weekend...wish we could have been there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats!! Lots of studying ahead sounds a bit stressful-but will be SO worth it, for sure!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete