Sunday, August 16, 2009

After a long Weekend


This weekend I spent in the classroom, I was getting tutored for my state exam. It was nice to go and remind myself of all the things I learned the 12 months I was in school. Dustin spent the weekend in the desert watching his brother's off road race. This race was his first night race, I was really sad I couldn't go. I mean I didn't miss the wind and dirt, just the hanging out with my friends and supporting Dustin's bro do his thing. So nothing really fun happened this weekend, hopefully next week will have more eventful things to talk about.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you have a blog!! I saw your profile was added to my blog following list! This will be such a great way to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams---you will be all done before you know it! Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete