Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know it has been forever


OK sorry i haven't blogged in forever but Facebook took over my time. That and Dustin, Marcos (a very good friend of ours) and I have been working on an invention of Dustin's called the iSteady Shot. We have been working almost everyday now on a new model. Hopefully soon we will be able to release it to the public. And for all of you wondering about my nursing license, well i passed my test they are just doing my background check and they say another 3 to 4 weeks before i will know there decision on the madder. I will let everyone know what happens when i find out.
This is Dustin working hard on the iSteady shot.



This is me working with the boys!!!!!!!


Marcos working the drill press!!!!!!

Well for now this is all i have, we are kind of boring people, till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool...you will have to explain this invention to us the next time we talk. Maybe it will be a huge success, and you can retire before you even start working...haha ;)

    Love you and hope your license gets squared away soon. TTYL XO

    ReplyDelete